SSRI > Grant Forms & Procedures
- Use the "Quick Links" on the left to quickly navigate within the webpage
- Webpages include Proposal, Personnel, Procurement, Travel & Non-Employees
- Email Glenn Dacquel if you would like to see other info/docs on this website
Request For Advance Account Approval Form (ORS Form 1) - PI and Dept Chair's signature required
- Use this form to request an advance account and advance funding
- Forward to the SSRI FO to obtain the Dean/Director's signature
ITS Username and Password (For Kuali Financial System, TAPS, Student Employment System, Etc.)
- UH Username Practices - helpful info
- ITS Frequently Asked Questions
- ITS Account Activation and Forgotten Password Reset
Kuali Financial System (KFS) Access
- KFS Security Form (KFS-40)
- UH Form 92 - General Confidentiality Notice (for new users only)
- KFS Portal Index
- KFS Help Page
RCUH Online Access (RCUH Home Page)
- For a new username and password to access your RCUH account contact Janice Sato at RCUH via email (email@example.com) or phone (988-8345) and ask for a username & password. You will need an established account # that you are the Principal Investigator on. You will automatically be able to access any new accounts that are set up from that point on.
- Secondary User Account to Access Multiple Principal Investigators - Departments that allow an individual to initiate on-line transactions for more than one PI within the department must submit a different form. This type of users is referred to as a Secondary User. Secondary users can access on-line purchasing and payment functions, but not the project accounting functions. Department/PIs need to complete the Financial Portal Access Request Form and submit it via email to Janice Sato. Caution: this gives the person access to all (not just one) of your accounts.
- Project Fiscal Reports - to check current project balances (salary projections not included)
- Project Accounting - for Revolving Funds
- Revolving Account Service Order Form - to set up a RCUH Revolving Fund and for annual renewal submissions due to RCUH Project Management on May 15 of each year
RCUH Human Resource Applications & Processes (HRAP) Access
- Contact RCUH Human Resources (956-3100) to obtain access (username and password). RCUH will assign the PI a distribution code (referred to as the RCUH Payroll Distribution Code).
- HRAP Delegation Form - to give others access to your distribution code(s)
- University of Hawaii WH-1 Form - For Non-Employees (pdf)
- Non-Employee Invoice - UH Form NE-INV
- Internal Revenue Service Tax Forms (ie. W-4)
- IRS Publications & Notices
- State of Hawaii Tax Forms (ie. HW-6, HW-4)
- Tax Clearance Application - Effective July 1, 2011, the State of Hawaii has moved to an online system to process tax clearances. The site is the Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE): https://vendors.ehawaii.gov/hce/splash/welcome.html. At this site, vendors must sign up for an account and pay an annual $12.00 registration fee. After registering, vendors may make a request for the HCE certificate, "Certificate of Vendor Compliance", which is a printable electronic certificate to be substituted for a tax clearance, labor certificate, and a Certificate of Good Standing. More information is available at https://vendors.ehawaii.gov/hce/splash/faq.html.