The second day of the workshop offers a series of concurrent facilitated, practice-oriented workshops.
- Building capacity in women's and community groups
- Communication, training and education strategies to reduce risk
- Linking science and technology to reduce hazards
- New partnerships and collaborations
- Engendering complex emergency responses: lessons for disaster managers
- Changing organizational culture, structure and process
- Participatory action research
- Other: proposals are welcome for additional workshops
Workshop Themes and Working Group Notes
Please let us know which workshop you would like to attend and where you would like to contribute when you send in your registration. Please feel free to comment and contribute suggestions at email@example.com.
Participant Commentaries [Commentaries.pdf]